वादा, vādā, is the promise.
As consumers, we like to know where our food comes from and how it was made. We also want to know that we are paying a just price for it.
As a company, we tell you.
Darvaza Teas also buys goods and services. To ensure that the prices of our teas is just, our philosophy is simple: we only buy what we are proud to justify. After all, since we have to make decisions for our customers it is only fair that we take the time to explain them.
- The Big Picture of Tea
- How Do We Price Our Teas?
- We Don't Have To Be Organic To Do Good
- Why Don’t We Have a Fair Trade Certification?
- On Finding The Right Packaging
- Four Ideas For Your Tea… After Your Tea
Stay in the know and receive exclusive offers by subscribing to our newsletter!