Himalayan Shatavari Herbal Blend
A truly luscious blend of herbs and spices, naturally caffeine-free, this herbal tea was inspired by a traditional ayurvedic recipe to assist our everyday well-being.
Shatavari is a species of Indian asparagus. It is mixed with well-loved spices such as cardamom, fennel and even saffron to create a refreshing and invigorating drink.
- Caffeine-free, this herbal blend is a fragrant alternative to tea if you are to avoid it
- Drink it hot or iced!
- Already sweetened: contains a little shakkar, an ayurvedic sugar recipe rich in minerals
You will like it if: you love spices and sweetness but wish to stay away from the caffeine
How to brew
- Take a heaped teaspoon of tea leaves and put in a strainer
- Add freshly-boiled water and wait for 3 to 4 minutes
- Give it a twist and drink it cold with the cold-brew method
- shatavari (Indian asparagus), cardamom, fennel, shakkar (sugar), saffron
Keep away from sunlight, heat and moisture. If possible, it is also best to store separately from coffee and spices to avoid their strong aroma to leach into your tea.